Mock Mallo Cups
1 T. coconut oil
1/2 oz. unsweetened or semi-sweet Baker’s chocolate
1/2 T. unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 tsp. vanilla stevia
2-3 Healthy Marshmallows
3 T. coconut oil
1 1/2 T. unsweetened cocoa powder
2 oz. unsweetened or semi-sweet Baker's chocolate
2 T. shredded unsweetened coconut
3/4 tsp. vanilla stevia
- Line cupcake tin with 6 liners.
- Melt coconut oil and chocolate for bottom layer together in small saucepan or in microwave.
- Stir in cocoa powder and stevia.
- Pour 1 teaspoon of mixture into each cupcake tin then place in freezer for 5 minutes.
- Slice each marshmallow into thirds and trim edges to make circle.
- Remove tray from freezer.
- Place small dab of chocolate mixture on bottom of each marshmallow slice then place in cupcake tins.
- Return to freezer for 2-3 minutes.
- Melt coconut oil and chocolate for top layer together in small saucepan or in microwave.
- Stir in cocoa powder, coconut, and stevia.
- Pour mixture evenly into cupcake tins.
- Place in freezer for 5-10 minutes, until chocolate has hardened completely.
- Store in fridge or freezer.