Cranberry Orange Streusel Coffee Cake
1¼ c. almond flour
¼ c. oat flour
3 T. coconut flour
⅛ tsp. pink salt
1 tsp. cinnamon (divided)
½ tsp. ginger (divided)
⅓ c. date paste
3 T. coconut oil (divided)
2 T. plain Greek yogurt
½ c. chopped pecans
½ tsp. baking soda
½ tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 T. orange zest (from about two oranges)
½ c. orange puree (1 orange blended)
2 dropperfuls orange stevia
1 c. fresh cranberries
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease 8"x8" baking pan or line with parchment paper.
- In food processor, pulse almond flour, oat flour, coconut flour, salt, ½ teaspoon cinnamon, and ¼ teaspoon ginger until combined.
- Add 2 Tablespoons melted coconut oil, date paste, and Greek yogurt, and pulse until well combined.
- Transfer mixture to large bowl and set aside.
- For the topping, return ½ cup of flour mixture to food processor.
- Add pecans, remaining 1 Tablespoon coconut oil, and additional cinnamon and ginger, and pulse to combine and form loose crumbs.
- Stir baking soda and baking powder into large bowl of dry mixture.
- Add eggs, vanilla, orange zest, orange stevia and orange puree and stir until smooth.
- Fold in cranberries.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle pecan crumb mixture evenly over top of batter and press down slightly.
- Bake 50-60 minutes, until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.
- Cool cake completely.
- Store, covered, in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.