Copycat Bahama Breeze Crab Stack
1 ripe Hass avocadoes, sliced
1 (3 oz) mango, chopped
1 tablespoons chopped red onions
1⁄8 jalapeno pepper, minced
1⁄4 red bell pepper, chopped
5 ounces jumbo lump crab meat
2 tablespoon plain greek yogurt
1/2 tablespoon capers
1/2 teaspoon coarse grain mustard
1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1⁄4 lemon, juiced
1⁄4 teaspoon cajun seasoning
1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- Mix yogurt, capers, mustard, worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, cajun seasoning, garlic, and hot sauce then refrigerate.
- Use a dual open ended cylindrical mold to form the stacks. (If you don't have a mold, use an empty clean soup or veggie can with both ends removed.)
- Place the mold onto the serving plate.
- Gently push down the avocado slices into the bottom of the mold.
- Mix together the mango, jalapeno, red bell pepper, and red onion, then gently push down on top of the avocado layer.
- Gently toss the crab with the refrigerated mixture, then gently push down on top of the mango layer.
- Carefully slide the mold off of the stack and chill until ready to serve.
- Serve cold on small bed of greens.