Have a guilt free, gluten free cinnamon coffee cake with your coffee this morning. It's a low fat cinnamon coffee cake and a very healthy cinnamon coffee cake that will be sure to put a smile on your face.
Cinnamon Coffee Cake
Calories per serving
- 2 c. almond flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. pink salt
- 1/4 c. unsweetened applesauce
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 c. egg whites
- 1/4 c. water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease 8x8 inch pan.
- Combine almond flour, baking powder, pink salt, and cinnamon in large bowl.
- Stir in applesauce, vanilla, egg whites, and water.
- Transfer mixture to pan and set aside.
- In separate bowl, combine cinnamon, stevia, coconut flour, and shredded coconut.
- Mash coconut oil into mixture with fork until crumbly consistency is reached.
- Stir in chopped walnuts.
- Sprinkle topping mixture onto batter and press down lightly with fork.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.