This is a sweet treat made with Keto friendly ingredients and it's pretty yummy. Ha... gummy yummy! Not to mention you can get all kinds of health benefits from the Apple Cider Vinegar.
Apple cider vinegar has various healthful properties, including antimicrobial and antioxidant effects. Studies show that apple cider vinegar can reduce the rise in your blood glucose level after a meal and help promote weight loss as part of a calorie-restricted diet. Dr. Oz recommends 1 teaspoon before or with each meal. Eating apple cider vinegar gummies before meals or right before bedtime may benefit your blood sugar levels the most.
Apple cider vinegar, or cider vinegar, is a vinegar made from fermented apple juice. It's used in many recipes and has been in kitchens and pantries for a very long time.
It took a while to get used to the sour and strong taste of vinegar at first, but you start to almost love it once you get used to it. With these gummies you can forget about that sour taste and just enjoy a yummy treat.
Here are 6 major benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
- It has a lot of healthy substances in it (including the "mother")
- It's very good at ridding the gut of harmful bacteria.
- It has been known to lower blood sugar levels
- May aid weight loss.
- It will help you manage diabetes while it lowers your blood sugar levels.
- Aids in your natural glow by boosting skin health.
For centuries, apple cider vinegar has been used as a home remedy to treat many health ailments, as well as a disinfectant and natural preservative. The best way to incorporate apple cider vinegar into your diet is to use it in cooking. It's a simple addition to foods like salad dressings and homemade mayonnaise. Some people also like to dilute it in water and drink it as a beverage. But now you can also try this recipe and eat a delicious treat!
Apple Cider Gummies
- Combine water, cinnamon, and stevia together in saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Remove saucepan from heat.
- Sprinkle gelatin powder over liquid and whisk until fully dissolved.
- Stir in apple cider vinegar.
- Pour mixture into silicon molds of your choosing. Here is a really cute IKK pick
- Chill in refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Empty onto countertop or in a bowl
- Sprinkle on or toss in bowl with Keto friendly Monk Fruit sweetener.